When going on a week-long getaway, one of the many considerations you need to make is whether or not to use golf cart rentals. Aside from vacation rentals, many local businesses in Myrtle Beach are now renting golf carts. And this is not only because of the continuously growing interest in golf, it is also due to the increasing use of golf carts.
According to recent reports, golf carts are now being used for various transportation purposes aside from getting around the golf course. In fact, they are now being used in hotels, parks, zoos and other recreational areas.With the advances in technology, more and more improvements are being made to golf carts in order for them to be more functional and efficient.
Reasons To Consider Golf Cart Rentals
- Prevents air pollution
Golf carts do not contribute to air pollution, especially if you choose electric golf carts.
- Affordable to operate
Whether you are using a gas powered or electric golf cart, you do not have to spend a lot of money for maintenance and operation costs. You only need one-third of your average fuel costs to refuel a gas powered golf cart. If you are using an electric golf cart, you do not have to spend money on gas because this type of golf cart runs on electricity, you only need to charge its battery to operate it.
- Minimal maintenance costs
Golf carts do not need regular tune-ups, oil checks, and smog checks. The only maintenance it needs is regular cleaning and maintaining the water level in its battery. Other than that, you do not have to pay for monthly or yearly checkups as with your car.
- Quiet to operate
Unlike cars and motorcycles, golf carts are very quiet to operate. It does not emit any noise when running. Thus, you get to where you want to go quickly and quietly, indeed a good thing especially if you rented in a quiet neighborhood.
On Utilizing Golf Cart Rentals
If you have decided to rent a golf cart for your vacation, here are some things that you might want to keep in mind:
- Learn the rules and regulations in driving golf carts in Myrtle Beach.Generally, golf carts are allowed to be used in Myrtle Beach but only in the smaller streets in a neighborhood. Golf carts are not allowed on major highways and streets.
- Follow traffic rules when driving golf carts. Do not go over the speed limit and always observe traffic signs. Keep in mind that driving golf carts is very much like driving any car. You need to follow traffic rules.
- Make sure your golf cart has tail and front lights. This will make it easier for you to drive the golf cart even when it is already dark outside. It keeps you safe and prevents any road accidents. Plus, having your tail and front lights on ensures that bigger cars will always be able to see you.
- Observe parking regulations. There are establishments that have a dedicated parking space for golf carts. If you cannot find one, make sure golf carts are allowed in the establishment that you are visiting. In Myrtle Beach, because there is an increasing need for golf carts, many establishments now allow golf carts in their area.
For more information on vacation rental golf carts, call Best Golf Cars now.
Best Golf Cars
1400 Enterprise Ave. Myrtle Beach, SC, 29578
Phone (843) 353-4130
Fax (843) 448-7772
Best Golf Cars – Market Common
Coventry Crossings Shopping Plaza
1600 Farrow Parkway
Myrtle Beach, SC